Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Upcoming exhibition

The last time I exhibited my landscape paintings in Malta was at the National Museum of Fine Arts in 2006. The works displayed , all of which belong now to private and public collections, were well received by the general public. Six years have passed by, but it was not until these last few months that I have been toying with the idea of organising another exhibition of this kind. It was just a matter of finding a suitable place at the right time. Recently, I reached an agreement with Chetcuti Cauchi - a popular legal and financial firm in Valletta - that offered me the possibility to station my work in the heart of the city for six whole months. Besides having the possibility to visit my gallery in Gozo, interested art lovers would therefore be able to view my work in Malta as well. More or less twenty pieces shall grace the spacious walls of this sumptuous building, with replacements being made whenever there are any purchases. Most of the paintings displayed will feature my personal interpretation of local landscapes, and these would be complemented by a couple of abstract works.The exhibition will be officially open on 30 December. More information coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment